Who are the Midwest Augustinians?
The Augustinians of the Midwest are members of the Order of Saint Augustine, an international Catholic religious community which was juridically founded in 1244.
We trace our spiritual roots to St. Augustine of Hippo, a fifth century Bishop and Doctor of the Church. He established a form of religious community life. The influential Rule of St. Augustine lets down his ideals and serves as a guide. Augustinians are guided today by the ideals and spirit of St. Augustine.
Welcome Video from the Prior Provincial
Download our most recent Spring 2014 issue of The Midwest Augustinian
In this issue:
- A Closer Look at the Continuing Our Journey of Faith Campaign
- Memorializing Fr. Ray Ryan, O.S.A. by Fr. Bill Sullivan, O.S.A.
- Two Augustinians Ordained in Peru
- Photos from the Augustinian Gala
- Fr. Rich Young, O.S.A., Professes Solemn Vows
Follow us on Twitter
Meet Karon Basile, the newest Advancement Associate for the Midwest Augustinians! http://t.co/fBcjHJVt7x